Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.109 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,151 Dirham (R$ 4,230) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)