Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.513 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,250 Dirham (﷼ 10,049) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)