Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.601 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 72% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,372 Dirham (﷼ 13,213) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)