Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.679 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 99% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,821 Dirham (﷼ 9,265) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)