Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.543 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,518 Dirham (﷼ 10,034) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 70 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,580 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)