Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06936 MAD / SSP *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,661 Dirham (254,630 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,470 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)