Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08047 MAD / SSP *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 68% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 6,444 Dirham (80,081 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)