Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07145 MAD / SSP *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,114 Dirham (295,502 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)