Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.700 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,169 Dirham (R$ 7,841) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)