Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20795 MAD / DOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,050 Dirham (RD$ 62,758) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)