Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03089 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,230 Dirham (363,533 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,236 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)