Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03181 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,413 Dirham (421,674 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)