Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02592 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,008 Dirham (540,459 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (39 minutes ago)