Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.030 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,951 Dirham (29,090 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,211 (about 3 hours ago)