Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 75% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,837 Dirham (32,888 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (13 minutes ago)