Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.050 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,028 Dirham (30,508 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)