Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.068 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 67% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,673 Dirham (29,646 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)