Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.101 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 67% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,392 Dirham (28,517 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)