Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.130 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 75% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,863 Dirham (19,345 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)