Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.262 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,465 Dirham (RM7,722) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (42 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)