Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.353 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 20,583 Dirham (RM8,748) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (28 minutes ago)