Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.224 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,868 Dirham (RM8,033) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (33 minutes ago)