Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.292 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,225 Dirham (RM7,517) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)