Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.263 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,531 Dirham (RM9,072) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ferrara costs €230 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM158,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (28 minutes ago)