Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.251 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,761 Dirham (RM7,446) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)