Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.268 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,414 Dirham (RM5,032) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)