Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,115 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.771 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,700 Dirham (R 15,175) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)