Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,035 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.748 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,643 Dirham (R 19,581) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)