Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.019 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,420 Dirham (R$ 8,088) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (39 minutes ago)