Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.272 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,534 Dirham (R$ 7,716) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)