Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.919 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,439 Dirham (R$ 8,029) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)