Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.602 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,382 Dirham (﷼ 10,908) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)