Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.443 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,260 Dirham (﷼ 10,340) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (21 minutes ago)