Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.521 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,729 Dirham (﷼ 9,412) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)