Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00882 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,070 Dirham (₩2,843,410) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)