Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00853 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,963 Dirham (₩1,520,412) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)