Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.450 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,017 Dirham (元11,046) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (25 minutes ago)