Cost of living in Jima, Ethiopia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34219 MAD / ETB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jima (Ethiopia) is 42% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,399 Dirham (30,389 Birr) in Jima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)