Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40306 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,538 Dirham (43,513 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)