Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42126 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,393 Dirham (41,288 Kč) in Jihlava.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riga costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)