Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44439 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,250 Dirham (36,566 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sydney costs AU$399 (about 1 hour ago)