Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42695 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,450 Dirham (38,528 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €450 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)