Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41503 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,081 Dirham (43,564 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)