Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09636 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,665 Dirham (₨100,302) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)