Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07054 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,406 Dirham (₨190,051) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)