Cost of living comparison between Jhansi, India and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14690 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,772 Dirham (₨120,979) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)