Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13829 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,044 Dirham (₨108,791) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)