Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.588 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 88% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,806 Dirham (13,062 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (39 minutes ago)