Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.620 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 87% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,233 Dirham (11,160 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (40 minutes ago)