Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.762 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 99% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,796 Dirham (12,960 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (33 minutes ago)