Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.733 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 98% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,055 Dirham (13,560 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 3 hours ago)