Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.619 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 88% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,515 Dirham (14,323 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (about 1 hour ago)