Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.080 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 137% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,003 Dirham ($3,671) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)