Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.753 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 133% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,179 Dirham ($2,992) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (30 minutes ago)