Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.325 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 131% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 43,862 Dirham ($4,704) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)