Cost of living comparison between Jerez de la Frontera, Spain and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.720 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,123 Dirham (€1,691) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)