Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.319 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,236 Dirham (€2,141) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)