Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.975 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,454 Dirham (€2,228) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)