Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.791 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,303 Dirham (€1,696) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)