Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.694 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,706 Dirham (€2,030) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)