Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00868 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,068 Dirham (₩2,426,670) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)