Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00837 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,468 Dirham (₩2,205,316) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 4 hours ago)