Cost of living in Jena, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.656 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,965 Dirham (€1,592) in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)