Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.158 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,109 Dirham (€1,713) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)