Cost of living comparison between Jelgava, Latvia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.663 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,709 Dirham (€1,192) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)