Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00833 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,600 Dirham (₩2,711,746) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)