Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00865 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,927 Dirham (₩2,999,026) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 2 hours ago)