Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00828 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,744 Dirham (₩2,868,304) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (19 minutes ago)