Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 999 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.665 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,799 Dirham (﷼ 7,804) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)