Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.534 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,013 Dirham (﷼ 7,502) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)