Cost of living comparison between Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 932 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.666 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,745 Dirham (﷼ 6,657) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)