Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 993 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.596 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,361 Dirham (﷼ 6,689) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)