Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.647 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,989 Dirham (﷼ 5,284) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (40 minutes ago)