Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.530 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,212 Dirham (﷼ 7,198) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)