Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15491 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,501 Dirham (₨80,699) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)