Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14014 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,079 Dirham (₨100,469) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)