Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15424 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,324 Dirham (₨79,902) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)