Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13015 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,110 Dirham (₨93,046) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (42 minutes ago)