Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14770 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,212 Dirham (₨96,224) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)