Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14466 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,329 Dirham (₨99,051) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)