Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15280 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,647 Dirham (₨108,950) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (39 minutes ago)