Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14004 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,020 Dirham (₨107,257) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)