Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13878 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,353 Dirham (₨110,625) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (30 minutes ago)