Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,461 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,332 Dirham (Rp 25,748,771) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (37 minutes ago)