Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.109 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,234 Dirham (€2,092) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)