Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.085 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,713 Dirham ($3,145) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)