Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.982 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,817 Dirham ($3,087) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)