Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.761 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,852 Dirham ($3,263) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (11 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (36 minutes ago)