Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.593 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,579 Dirham ($3,292) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)