Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.487 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,415 Dirham ($3,311) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in London, Ontario costs C$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)