Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.974 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,990 Dirham (R$ 7,395) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)