Cost of living comparison between Jabalpur, India and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14785 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,028 Dirham (₨88,116) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)