Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.745 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,657 Dirham (6,108TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)