Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.760 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,124 Dirham (4,755TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (43 minutes ago)