Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.777 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,385 Dirham (4,820TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)