Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,331 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.691 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,392 Dirham (6,464TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)