Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,211 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.469 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,217 Dirham (6,956TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.900 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)