Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.419 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,498 Dirham (6,406TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)