Cost of living in Izhevsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16409 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Izhevsk (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,773 Dirham (руб 90,028) in Izhevsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)