Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09178 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,204 Dirham (¥372,678) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (42 minutes ago)