Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08645 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,059 Dirham (¥393,973) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $30 (38 minutes ago)