Cost of living in Ivano-Frankivs'k, Ukraine vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34390 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ivano-Frankivs'k (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,884 Dirham (31,650₴) in Ivano-Frankivs'k.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)