Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.847 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,128 Dirham (R$ 6,719) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)