Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.799 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,922 Dirham (R$ 7,118) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)