Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,295 prices entered by 965 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.447 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,287 Dirham (7,064TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)