Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,194 prices entered by 1,162 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.463 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,883 Dirham (6,041TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (34 minutes ago)