Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,466 prices entered by 1,173 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.579 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,501 Dirham (6,010TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)