Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,842 prices entered by 1,090 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.777 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,957 Dirham (4,306TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)