Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,593 prices entered by 884 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.498 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,570 Dirham (7,054TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)