Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,052 prices entered by 1,130 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.773 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,004 Dirham (6,493TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)