Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07608 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 38% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,537 Dirham (₨138,511) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)