Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 838 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08976 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,326 Dirham (₨148,451) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)