Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 954 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09340 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,632 Dirham (₨156,667) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (33 minutes ago)