Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.691 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,119 Dirham (5,619TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)