Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.950 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,458 Dirham (5,362TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (42 minutes ago)