Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.567 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,960 Dirham (4,659TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)