Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,453 Dirham (﷼ 39,917,530) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)