Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15788 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,772 Dirham (руб 55,560) in Irkutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Leipzig costs €0.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)