Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16770 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,840 Dirham (руб 70,602) in Irkutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)