Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17454 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,465 Dirham (руб 71,417) in Irkutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (26 minutes ago)