Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.913 MAD / JOD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,116 Dirham (Dinar 1,945) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)