Cost of living comparison between Irapuato, Mexico and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48394 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,790 Dirham (Mex$ 24,362) in Irapuato.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)