Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49684 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,934 Dirham (Mex$ 30,057) in Irapuato.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)