Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01494 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,357 Dirham (CH$1,496,337) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)