Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01484 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,797 Dirham (CH$1,940,256) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)