Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01466 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,227 Dirham (CH$1,926,078) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)