Cost of living in Ipswich, United Kingdom vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.323 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipswich (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,004 Dirham (£2,759) in Ipswich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)