Cost of living comparison between Ipswich, United Kingdom and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.058 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipswich (United Kingdom) is 81% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,301 Dirham (£2,347) in Ipswich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)