Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.341 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,083 Dirham (RM7,723) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)