Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.286 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,334 Dirham (RM5,395) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)