Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.215 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,519 Dirham (RM7,006) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)