Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.263 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,546 Dirham (RM8,194) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (about 2 hours ago)